Register here for instant access to the Gartner Market Guide and BeyondTrust's PAM Solutions Centre
Establishing controls around privileged access continues to be a focus of attention for organisations and auditors. IAM and security leaders must be prepared to secure, manage and monitor privileged accounts and access. A thriving market provides many options for tools to help with these tasks.
- Prevention of both breaches and insider attacks has become a major driver for the adoption of privileged access management (PAM) solutions, in addition to compliance and operational efficiency.
- The PAM market continues to see strong growth across the board, with new players entering the market.
- Total cost of ownership for PAM products is highly variable and depends on many factors that are not obvious from initial proposals by vendors.
- Adoption of PAM products by organisations is often partial, leaving gaps that translate to risk.
- Product differentiators include Active Directory (AD) to Unix/Linux bridging, built-in high availability, multitenancy, privileged usage and threat analytics, SSH key management, and OCR session transcription.
We believe that BeyondTrust PAM differentiators include privileged threat analytics, active directory bridging, and built-in high availability. This is backed by a centralised management and reporting platform that can streamline your PAM activities while reducing your overall costs.
What does Gartner say about BeyondTrust? Read the report to find out.
Register now for immediate access to the market guide and PAM solutions centre to learn more.